If an applicant is refused access to the scheme or a current member has had their membership revoked then an appeals procedure is in place.
To start this process the applicant should write to the
Manager of Regulatory Services,
3 Aurora Avenue,
Clydebank, G81 1BF
- Appeals will be assessed by the Manager of Regulatory Services.
- Appeals will be conducted in writing and in some cases by way of a personal hearing.
- The decision of the head of department will be binding on all parties concerned, and the findings will be explained to the appellant in writing.
- Any costs incurred by the appellant in attending the appeal process will be borne solely by the appellant.
- Appeals must be received within 14 days of notification of refusal or revocation of membership